This delicious baked salmon is easy to make and brings out the flavors you expect from Turkish dishes. For some the fennel seeds might overpower – feel free to drop down the amount used.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Heat your oven to 350º.
- Place the salmon fillet on a Pyrex dish.
- Rub the fish fillet with the ingredients equally on each side.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- When the oven is ready, bake fish covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 15-20 minutes uncovered. Place on serving plates and decorate with dill. Enjoy with rice pilaf or potatoes.